The services offered are tailor made, designed to specifically evaluate nutritional and behavioral trends amongst the different age and population groups, such as:
- Children and adolescents
- Adults & elderly
- (medical) patients
And for various dietary / nutritional requirements, such as:
- Healthy eating habits & wellbeing
- Weight adjustment (weight loss or gain) and weight management
- Pathologies (hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, hyperuricemia, diabetes type I and II, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal system diseases, renal failure, hepatopathies, malignancies, autoimmune diseases, etc)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Nutritional disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, emotional overeating)
- Athletic nutrition
- Vegetarian diet
Ιn order to assess and thereafter monitor a Client, a thorough evaluation of their individual profile -including medical history and dietary profile– is carried out.
A complete set of medical examinations (full blood tests and general and biochemical exams) is undertaken before validating one’s plan.
During the course of the monitoring, and with the use of specialized equipment (Body Composition Analyzer Tanita MC-780MA and Cosmed Fitmate) various tests are carried out, such as measurements and body composition analysis, as well as RMR- metabolic rate’s measurement.